OH MY, OH MY: FROM THE ANNALS OF A GREAT TELEPATHIC AFFAIR

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Week 3: Psychic Psorn by Jim Skuldt (Documentation / Process)

Jim Skuldt: Proposal


Colour Chart





Examples of colour coded key cards



Trailer gyrations, USA

An excerpt from one of Jim's email before installing Psychic Psorn -->
So, I'm going to try to project colors toward Johannesburg while gyrating from within my backwoods trailer.  The colors received are associated with sweet moves. I'll be aiming to get y'all to practice your surf manoeuvres, but who knows what'll happen. I'm going to cluster the colors based not on the correct sequential moves (or gyrations), but on some extremely tasteful color combinations for vivid colors. If you're receptive to these vibrations (and I can tell that you are), you are welcome to share your psorn moves with anyone else nearby, or just hang around and be smug.



No comments:

Post a Comment