OH MY, OH MY: FROM THE ANNALS OF A GREAT TELEPATHIC AFFAIR

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Week 7: In Greek Zoe Means Life by Audrey Cottin











Premonition:
I was 19, my girlfriend was 18.  My first, true, passionate love.
Her favorite thing besides sex was watching bad movies.  I wanted to marry her but
I couldn't stand her taste in "cinema."  Sitting in my car outside the video store
as she made her selections, I had a vision: if I married her, I would be a 
widower left with our little girl.  We broke up for good when I was 20.
She died aged 27 of leukemia, leaving him with a baby daughter 
named Grace.

Suicide's Not Painless
Same girlfriend, different situation.  I'm 18, she's 17.  Having dinner 
at a Burger King.  Apropos of nothing, I blurt out to her, "If Dave's mom's not dead yet 
she's about to kill herself."  Dave, by the way, was and still is my very best friend.
Freaked out and no longer hungry, girlfriend and I skip our regularly scheduled 
make-out session and I take her home.  When I get to my house, my mom
is waiting at the door. "I have some bad news," she says.
"Dave's mom killed herself, didn't she," I say. 
"How did you know?" she asked.
I got in my car to find Dave.

Blast From the Past:
I was 17 and in a deep funk, riding my bike on my way to the dentist.
Upon crossing the most dangerous intersection in town, I miscalculated, got hit by a
car.  Flew 6-8 feet up in the air, thrown from my ten-speed.  Everything
in slow motion, seeing nothing but sky.  A voice in my head from 
nowhere told me "Tuck your head into your chest.  Tuck it now!"
I did, and felt my teeth rattle as my shoulder crashed into the 
pavement, followed by my ass.  I bounced twice, but no head 
injury.  "Nice," the voice said sarcastically.  Hospital right 
there, I folded up into a ball like my bike was now and 
got treatment.  I later found out 75 years prior, a 
female cousin of mine (my age at the time) was 
killed in that very same intersection.

Tesla Was Onto Something
My paramour in London never surprises me with email… every day, at 
least once when i think about her, like clockwork, she, at that very moment, emails me. 
Never the same time, totally random, yet strangely predictable.  I know when she's 
being bad too… my chakras get all messed up.  I live in Los Angeles, btw.


Testimony
I am French and leaving in Brussels in an apartment with flatmates a young English couple. We talk English together.
The all day was like long and felt like my body could not work at all,,, but nothing appearing as symptoms,,,
The pain started late the same night - shaky body - diarrhea - dehydration - uncomfortable with your inside.
I vomit it all - My flatmates were sleeping and I do have wish some one will help me that night - although i did not asked any help,,,
After vomiting what was a food indigestion - i cleaned up and went back to sleep.
The morning was lighter for me but still affected.
I crossed one of my Flatmates and the first thing he says: I dreamed you were sick.
I look at him and reply: I was sick!
My flatmate look at me with a strange expression: Oh I almost wake up to make sure you were ok, but I did not ,,, because it was a feeling you know,,, nothing concrete,,, tangible,,,
I open big eyes and answer: Dam I wish you did I was shit last night !
At this point of the conversation, I realised how much i wished someone to appear into my life scene,,, and it could have happened if my flatmate will believe into his feelings,,, even the intangibles one,,,
If it was telepathic I do not know, what is telepathic actually?

A.J.S

Testimony
Anne - You know tortoise are the oldest animals on earth, they saw dinosaurus disappearance. It’s such a priviledge to communicate with her. In the begining I was not aware of our language till I started to listen better. It’s with the air. Zoe use the air. And now I can even be at home I know the shape and color of the food she desire. Sometime I do miss the point,,,It happens. But I mostly know about her needs because of the air. She is a difficult tortoise to communicate with.

Testimony received 15 September
11th 6:25 Nina thought light went dim, Robyn Blinked
11th 6:20 Robyn and Nina both looked up at the same time to check the time
        8:30 Robyn Said "Bless you", Nina Sneezed
12th 10:15 Robyn has sympathetic pain in big toes because of Nina’s cold
13th 
1:40 Robyn got up and left the table, nina said salt
          5:55 Robyn says its her handwriting, Nina says the same
13th – 14th Night Robyn dreams of Nina on Grandfathers farm, Nina dreams of Robyn at a party in the bedroom
15th 9:10 Nina and Robyn both wore blue top with white vest
16th 6:20 Nina had right hand in pocket robyn had left hand in pocket, then Robyn touched nina and shocked her
        6:30 Nina Blogged about cosmos, so did Robyn
17th 7:00 Nina and Robyn both dream of running away and hiding
18th 8:45 Robyn turned off phone at 11:15, Nina texed Robyn at 11:15
19th 12:30 Robyn and Nina both went for the salt at the same time
21st  12:05 Nina said save document when Robyn was already saving
24th 12:05 Nina pre empted Robyn’s need to draw on nice paper
11th  Nina see's the green parrots in New York that Robyn has been talking about



and: http://www.coexistent.net/content/its-not-early



PLEASE SUBMIT TESTIMONIALS TO: ingreekzoemeanslife@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment